A beautiful watercolour floral pattern creates a delicate wallpaper. Filled with an array of wild flowers, pansies, blueness and queen anne's lace. Enhanced by the gorgeous deep blue background.
Our wallpaper is sold in panels. One panel is 1.2m wide x 3m high.
Measure your wall and calculate how many panels are required for your wall. the artwork is adjusted according the number of panels ordered and sent to you for your approval.
Peel & Stick Wallpaper is a new durable wallpaper solution, which can be applied by peeling back the backing paper and sticking it to the wall. No wallpaper glue required. This product is strong and extremely tacky, and therefore suitable for all spaces including high traffic areas.
Produced to order with a lead time of 10 working days.
1. Prep the surface, make sure all plug covers and obstacles are off the wall for a better end result.
2. Wipe the wall with a damp cloth using Hot or Warm water.
3. No water is required, simply remove the backing paper, line it up on the wall and apply.
4. Due to the thickness of this product the installation is very easy. Be sure to line up panels perfectly as this material won’t just stretch if you are inside.
5. Bare in mind the adhesive on this product is very strong.
Vinyl wallpaper shouldn’t be scrubbed with a brush nor should any type of detergent be used. Simply wipe with a damp cloth as required.