- Office hours : 08:00 - 16:00
- Location: Centurion
- Start date: January 2020
We are looking for a office administrator to provide personalised operational and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks.
We are looking for a hard working person, who is looking to grow with the business. An exceptional eye for detail and organised nature is essential.
- Assist in managing order lead times with the production team to ensure that all orders are dispatched timeously
- Assist in the packing of orders, while ensuring that they are packed according to the specifications laid out by our courier partners
- Booking the courier per order, while still meeting our clients delivery deadlines.
- Assisting with stock inventory checks
- Assist in data capturing of all supplier invoices on our accounting program.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School Matric
Interested applicants can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include thew following in the body of the application mail:
- Summary off your qualification and experience
- Salary expectation
- 2 lines on why you are perfect for the role.